Some of the key characteristics of the group are:
- Each group will meet for a half-day, 8 times per year in what can be described as “working sessions”.
- These sessions give each participant the opportunity to get away from the day-to-day distractions that consume their time and prevent them from thinking “strategically”.
- During these sessions, participants will have the opportunity to:
- Develop a fresh perspective on their business through the feedback they receive from their fellow group members.
- Tackle key issues affecting their businesses.
- Find solutions to these issues by leveraging the collective knowledge and experience of all of the members of their group.
- Expand their network of business contacts.
- Two of the 8 sessions will feature a guest expert speaker selected based on the needs and interests of the group
- No more than 6 participants in a group – industry exclusivity
- Each participant will receive a monthly individual coaching session with Chris including those months where no “working sessions” have been scheduled
Session One to begin in early December, 2016
How Do the Meetings Work?
- Designed for busy executive schedules, our 8 annual meetings are high impact sessions that will provide members the opportunity to step outside of their general distraction filled day to evaluate their organization more strategically. Meetings will begin generally at 8:00 am and will end at approximately 12:30 pm.
In every case you can expect the following benefits:
- Individualized attention in small group.
- An accountability partner for ongoing support for mutual progress.
- Interactive strategy sessions tailored to your specific goals.
- Learn from cutting-edge experts.
- Priceless networking opportunities.
What Others Have Said About their Mastermind Participation
“I would like to thank you. I am so glad I took your advice and invested in ME!! (You also taught me to do that as well). The Mastermind Group gave me many opportunities to explore and learn new ways of thinking, executing, and so much more. An additional benefit was the opportunity to work with and collaborate with you as our coach, and the other entrepreneurs in the group. The group was a validation of the value you have provided me over the years from your advice and expertise and your ability to be an excellent sounding board.”
Tracey L. Wolfman, RN, BSN, MA
Founder and Administrator – We Care Adult Care, Inc.
“Chris Ruisi’s Mastermind program will absolutely assist you with business development and personal growth. His easy-going style is complimented by his proven techniques and broad knowledge base. Chris helps you see the difficult things that you need to see about yourself and your organization instills the value of goal setting and helps you create change within yourself. I would highly recommend Chris’ Mastermind program.”
President, Shore Creative Group
“I decided to join Chris’s Entrepreneurial Mastermind Group with the goal to add a separate focus to my practice. Being part of the group benefited me in many ways. It helped me to develop a clear idea of exactly how I wanted my practice to function, as well as how I wanted my practice to be seen by others. It also provided me with the tools to achieve my vision. It also helped me to keep my goals aligned and at the forefront, while performing my normal tasks. I felt that I constantly learned from the others in the group. I would recommend Chris’ Mastermind Group to anyone who has a vision they are not clear on and/or have a vision that they have not yet been able to achieve to their satisfaction.”
Founder & CEO, The Pressler Group